A bit more about me
I am currently a part-time freelance software developer for Web- and iOS-Apps with a bachelors degree in Software & Information Engineering that I completed at the technical university of Vienna / Austria in 2012. For the rest of my work day I project lead and code a 3d sandbox voxel game named Vintage Story.
For the last 15 years I have been continously developing various kinds of websites and offline applications. I absolutely love coding!
Besides programming, I enjoy gardening, reading historical articles, watch documentaries and occiasionally build simple furniture from scrapwood. From time to time I also enjoy playing indie games, such as Minecraft, Clonk, Terraria or FTL.
Stuff I have experience with:
- Design clean software architectures
- MySQL Database Performance Optimization
- PHP Security Audits
- Webserver Setup and Maintenance
- 10+ years: jQuery, HTML5, Linux & Web Stacks
- 5+ years: Java, C#
- 2-3 years: C, iOS Apps (Objective-C)
- 1-2 yeas: 3D Graphics (OpenGL, the rendering pipeline and GLSL Shader)
- 1 year: Assembler, Haskell
- German (first language)
- English (15+ years; regular use)
- Latvian (basic Knowledge)